Monday, March 9, 2009

My Thoughts On Euthanasia

People call it "mercy killing". I call it murder. Euthanasia is a very bad way of killing somebody that's looks helpless. I reluctantly think that the person would want to get killed. I'm bewildered that a person would want to "pull the plug". I'm attained that a person would be in a state like this. The primitive diseases that cause people to become ill or the terrible accidents. I'm bridled of this just imagine it was u or some love one, Would u pull the plug? This an anguishing concept but this does happen all over the world.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people call it murder but I don't think it is. I some times think it can be the right thing to do. It can be the right thing because that person might be suffering because there is no point of living if the only reason why that person is living is because of the feeding tubes.

    ReplyDelete